This video demonstrates the compliance capabilities of a typical DDG Series Toolholder. The thread in this video is M12 X 1.75.
NEW VISTA SUPERCOMPLIANT TOOLHOLDERS
— Permits tools to follow threads that are significantly displaced —
- Used with a variety of thread-verification and thread-chasing powered Units. Self-centering.
- Popular in multiple-spindle applications.
- Eliminates jamming, cross-threading and off-axis re-cutting resulting from misalignment between the tool and the threaded feature.
- Also used in applications where metallic adhesions (on the thread gage member or chasing tool) would otherwise be a problem.
- Will find and follow threaded holes (or external threads) that are out of position up to 5mm (Ø10mm true position); or out of square up to 3º.
- High torque rating due to sophisticated oldham principle design.
- Can be tuned for new applications in a matter of minutes. No disassembly or shims are required.
An Application Form is available from the New Vista website: https://www.newvistacorp.com/contact/. Fill in the blanks and send it to [email protected]. Or you can get help by calling this U.S. telephone number: 410-342-3820, then 0, and then ask for Applications Assistance. We speak English and Spanish. A New Vista Applications Engineer will help you select the proper Thread Unit and Thread Gage or Chasing Members — and work with you if you need a special, or a system.