NEW VISTA TC HAND-HELD THREAD UNITS
— FOR OFFHAND THREAD VERIFICATION AND THREAD REMEDIATION —
▪ Battery-powered. ▪ Accepts the new-style compliant toolholders.
New Vista Model TC-500
- Critical thread-depth application.
- Shown equipped with compliant toolholder and quick-change thread tool.
CANADIAN PATENT NO. 2,521,347
OTHER PATENTS PENDING
- Battery-powered verification (or remediation) of threaded holes (or external threads).
- Versatile. Portable. Two-speed gear drive. Can be used anywhere.
- Push to start, pull back to reverse out.
- Will process most holes in 4 seconds or less.
- Sensitive patented high speed drive causes the thread tool to stop in case of short, obstructed or seriously deformed threads.
- Depth-sensing device checks blind holes accurately for thread depth. When using New Vista Quick-change Toolholders, no tuning-in for thread depth is required after changeover.
An Application Form is available from the New Vista website: https://www.newvistacorp.com/contact/. Fill in the blanks and send it to [email protected]. Or you can get help by calling this U.S. telephone number: 410-342-3820, then 0, and then ask for Applications Assistance. We speak English and Spanish. A New Vista Applications Engineer will help you select the proper Thread Unit and Thread Gage or Chasing Members — and work with you if you need a special, or a system.