Your cart is currently empty!
NEW VISTA HTU HAND-HELD THREAD UNITS
FOR OFFHAND THREAD VERIFICATION AND THREAD REMEDIATION
- Accepts all the new-style compliant toolholders.
New Vista Model HTU Shown equipped with compliant toolholder and quick-change thread tool.
A Pantograph-mounted HTU in conjunction with Tool Docks.
The HTU will automatically reverse out of the thread at the minimum thread depth.
- Battery-powered verification (or remediation) of threaded holes (or external threads).
- Portable. Variable speed. Can be used anywhere.
- Achieves precise thread depths. It will automatically stop feeding (and a light will come on) when preset depth is achieved. Reverse-out is automatic.
- Will process most threads in less than 2 seconds.
- Sensitive patented high speed drive causes the thread tool to stop in case of short, obstructed or seriously deformed threads.
- Depth-sensing device checks blind holes accurately for thread depth. When using New Vista Quick-change Toolholders, no tuning-in for thread depth is required after changeover.
- Forward (driving-in) torque settings are made with an external knob. Torque in reverse is always at maximum setting.
- Works with New Vista tool docks and pantographs.
- Right– or left–hand operation.