Your cart is currently empty!
NEW VISTA CRD HAND-HELD THREAD UNITS
FOR OFFHAND THREAD VERIFICATION AND THREAD REMEDIATION
- Accepts all the new-style compliant toolholders.
New Vista Model CRD Shown equipped with compliant toolholder and quick-change thread tool.
CRD Kits for use with customer’s existing thread gages are available for immediate order and shipment on New Vista’s website.
Green depth sensing lights are available for CRD Units.
A CRD Unit with Type L Chuck for large threads.
CRD Units are commonly used to verify threads in automotive subframes.
Type FP Toolholders accept standard gages and can be changed out in a matter of seconds.
- Battery-powered verification (or remediation) of threaded holes (or external threads).
- Portable. Two-speed gear drive. Can be used anywhere.
- Will process most threads in less than 3 seconds.
- Sensitive patented clutch unit allows the thread tool to stop harmlessly in case of hopelessly obstructed threads.
- Fast-change snap-in Type FP chuck enables tool changes in 4 seconds.
- Tool Adapters will accommodate all the popular tool shanks: taper, straight, Type BH and full-threaded (reversible).
- Compliant feature prevents jamming. It will follow the existing thread, not fight it.
- Forward (driving-in) torque settings are made with an external knob. Torque in reverse is always at maximum power.