A 3-Spindle Thread-Verification Head supplied for an automated subframe application. The tools pass through clearance holes to verify the threads.
This Multi-spindle Head verifies thirty-nine M6 blind holes simultaneously. Compliant toolholders accommodate X-Y and angular positioning errors. Thread depths are individually set with fingerwheels, and a set of thread depth masters were supplied for this job. The parts here are automotive Cam Covers.
A Single-Spindle Unit in use for automotive subframes.
An 8-Spindle Thread-Chasing Head cleaning out paint from M12 internal threads.
A four-spindle Station, in use in a plant in India.
This color display shows the status of each threaded hole in a round pattern of eight holes.
This Multi-Spindle Thread-Verification Unit simultaneously “GO” verifies 57 threads in two engine covers.
- Available as single-spindle Units, multiple-spindle Heads or complete Stations.
- Used to form, verify or remediate threaded holes (or external threads) by engaging appropriate thread tools with various threaded features.
- Will simultaneously form, verify or remediate threads of different sizes and pitches.
- Spindles are set individually for different torques and thread depths.
- Spindle Units can be equipped with compliant toolholders — to accommodate out-of-position holes.
- Not subject to damage from broken taps, missing or displaced holes, etc.
- Will not jam or stick in undersize or short threads. Won’t crossthread.
- Supplied proven out for your application.