NEW VISTA PPT THREAD MACHINES
— Inexpensive push-pull machines for thread resizing, thread verifying, chasing or retapping —
- All electric. Available in 220 vac or 120 vac. It’s portable.
- Supplied standard with New Vista 62020AC composite clutch and Type FP quick-change chuck.
- Will follow existing thread. It won’t crossthread (with the Squaring-up Plate).
- Tools won’t jam in the threads (reverse-out is at higher torque than run-in).
- Won’t tear up the mouth of the thread (won’t damage the thread at entry).
- No programming required at all.
- Tool Adapters available to run any gage or remediation tool and any shank configuration: taper shank, straight shank, all-threaded and Type BH.
- No operator training required.
- High torque on demand without operator effort.
- Variable speed settings: from 0 to 1,400 rpm.
- Slow-start feature is available with the basic unit.
- When used for thread verifying, cycles of 1 second are often attained (the operator’s part-handling time will be in addition to this).
- Complete changeover in seconds.
- Green light illuminates when correct thread depth has been achieved (with the Thread Depth Option).
- Can be run freehand, without any fixturing. But for fast cycles, order the Squaring-up Plate.
An Application Form is available from the New Vista website: https://www.newvistacorp.com/contact/. Fill in the blanks and send it to [email protected]. Or you can get help by calling this U.S. telephone number: 410-342-3820, then 0, and then ask for Applications Assistance. We speak English and Spanish. A New Vista Applications Engineer will help you select the proper Thread Unit and Thread Gage or Remediation Tool — and work with you if you need a special, or a system.