Your cart is currently empty!
New Vista AR Tapping Units
For Thread Tapping and Rolling in automated systems.
A standard AR Tapper in a slidedown line. This station taps and thread-verifies 5/8” threads
Both tapping and forming are possible with the AR Tapper.
The basic AR Tapper.
- Servo-driven. Available in 440 vac or 220 vac.
- Ballscrew/ballspline mechanism provides many millions of maintenance-free cycles.
- Built for high-reliability continuous service and long production runs.
- Available with a variety of chucks and toolholders.
- Capacity: Thread sizes from M5 through M16 in steel (#10 through 5/8” U.S.).
- Supplied with Touchscreen HMI.
- Variable rpm settings: from 0 to 1,400 rpm.
- Slow-start feature is available with the basic unit.