NEW VISTA TSF-SERIES THREAD UNITS AND SPINDLES
— For Fast-cycle Retapping And Chasing…and Cleanout —
Photo shows a new-style manually-loaded TSF-3B, with Anti-spin Prongs in place. The TSF-3Bs are used in demanding high torque applications. This machine will handle M18 threads and larger, packed with rust and dirt.
NEW VISTA TSF-SERIES FEATURES
- For hand-loaded or automated applications.
- Fast thread chasing, retapping or thread verification without gouging, jamming or tool breakage.
- Will run internal or external threads.
- For hand work: push to go in; release to back out.
- Three times faster than “retappers” or drill presses; and with selective torque and much less operator exertion.
- Several TSF Units can be mounted side-by-side, to chase or retap a variety of different threads.
- Will chase or retap most holes in 3 seconds or less.
- For automated work: cycles available with various (selectable) torque levels.
- Sensitive high speed drive causes the spindle to stop in case of bad or short threads. Won’t cut an out-of-phase thread or damage threads or break tools if it “bottoms out”.
- Retractable fixturing is available for small parts and small thread work.
- A variety of quick-change toolholders is available.
An Application Form is available from the New Vista website: https://www.newvistacorp.com/contact/. Fill in the blanks and submit, or send a request to [email protected]. You can also get help by calling this U.S. telephone number: 410-342-3820, then 0, and then ask for Applications Assistance. We speak English and Spanish. A New Vista Applications Engineer will help you select the proper Thread-Verification Unit and Thread Gage Members — and work with you if you need a special, or a system.