NEW VISTA SCPM, SCC AND RSCC THREAD MACHINES
— Fast machines for thread verifying, chasing or retapping —
— Tooling available for hand-loaded or automated applications —
— Tooling available for multiple-hole (or multiple-stud) work —
- Fast. Manually-loaded floor-to-floor cycles of 3 to 4 seconds are regularly attained. Automated machines can be twice as fast.
- Models available that will run a large variety of internal or external, straight or tapered threads.
- Utilizes production-proven, patented New Vista mechanisms and controls.
- Low maintenance and long thread gage life.
- Lockable, micro-adjustable setting knobs provide for precise thread depths.
- Sensitive high-speed drive allows spindle to stop quickly if an obstruction is encountered.
- Will not subject the part or the tooling to high force or torque levels.
- Will not jam or stick in undersize or short threads.
- Will signal short threads, no threads, undersize or oversize threads, obstructed threads. Outputs are available for integrated applications.
- Supplied tooled and proven out for your application.
NEW VISTA THREAD MACHINES: SCC and RSCC SERIES
The economical way to run fast cycles in either high and low volumes.
- Will run a variety of parts; tooling is inexpensive.
- Available with Quick-change Toolholders and Fast-change Fixtures.
- Auto load, auto unload and auto sort options are available.
- Most changeovers in less than 30 seconds.
|FRAME SIZES||THREAD SIZES: VERIFICATION||THREAD SIZES: CHASING|
|-1||M3 – M10 (#4 – 3/8”)||—|
|-2||M6 – M25 (1/4” – 1”)||—|
|-4||M10 – M38 (3/8” – 1-1/2”) & Pipe threads through 3/4”||M3 – M10 (#4 – 3/8”)|
|-5||M19 – M70 (3/4” – 2-3/4”) & Pipe threads through 2-1/2”||M6 – M25 (1/4” – 1”)|
|-6||M32 – M90 (1-1/4” – 3-1/2”)||M10 – M38 (3/8” – 1-1/2”)|
|-7||M70 – M190 (2-3/4” – 7-1/2”)||—|
An Application Form is available from the New Vista website: https://www.newvistacorp.com/contact/. Fill in the blanks and send it to [email protected]. Or you can get help by calling this U.S. telephone number: 410-342-3820, then 0, and then ask for Applications Assistance. We speak English and Spanish. A New Vista Applications Engineer will help you select the proper Thread Unit and Thread Gage or Chasing Members — and work with you if you need a special, or a system.