NEW VISTA HTU HAND-HELD THREAD UNITS
— FOR OFFHAND THREAD VERIFICATION AND THREAD REMEDIATION —
■ Electric-powered. ■ Versatile. ■ Accepts all the new-style compliant toolholders.
U.S. PATENT NO. 7,059,055 CANADIAN PATENT NO. 2,521,347 OTHER PATENTS PENDING
- Battery-powered verification (or remediation) of threaded holes (or external threads).
- Powerful. Portable. Variable speed. Can be used anywhere.
- Achieves precise thread depths. It will automatically stop feeding (and a light will come on) when preset depth is achieved. Reverse-out is automatic.
- Will process most threads in less than 2 seconds.
- Sensitive patented high speed drive causes the thread tool to stop in case of short, obstructed or seriously deformed threads.
- Depth-sensing device checks blind holes accurately for thread depth. When using New Vista Quick-change Toolholders, no tuning-in for thread depth is required after changeover.
- Forward (driving-in) torque settings are made with an external knob. Torque in reverse is always at maximum setting.
- Works with New Vista tool docks and pantographs.
- Right– or left–hand operation.
An Application Form is available from the New Vista website: https://www.newvistacorp.com/contact/. Fill in the blanks and send it to [email protected]. Or you can get help by calling this U.S. telephone number: 410-342-3820, then 0, and then ask for Applications Assistance. We speak English and Spanish. A New Vista Applications Engineer will help you select the proper Thread Unit and Thread Gage or Remediation Tool — and work with you if you need a special, or a system.