NEW VISTA CRD HAND-HELD THREAD UNITS
— FOR OFFHAND THREAD VERIFICATION AND THREAD REMEDIATION —
■ Battery-powered. ■ Versatile. ■ Accepts all the new-style compliant toolholders.
- Battery-powered verification (or remediation) of threaded holes (or external threads).
- Powerful. Portable. Two-speed gear drive. Can be used anywhere.
- Will process most threads in less than 3 seconds.
- Sensitive patented clutch unit allows the thread tool to stop harmlessly in case of hopelessly obstructed threads.
- Fast-change snap-in Type FP chuck enables tool changes in 4 seconds.
- Tool Adapters will accommodate all the popular tool shanks: taper, straight, Type BH and full-threaded (reversible).
- Compliant feature prevents jamming. It will follow the existing thread, not fight it.
- Forward (driving-in) torque settings are made with an external knob. Torque in reverse is always at maximum power.
An Application Form is available from the New Vista website: https://www.newvistacorp.com/contact/. Fill in the blanks and send it to [email protected]. Or you can get help by calling this U.S. telephone number: 410-342-3820, then 0, and then ask for Applications Assistance. We speak English and Spanish. A New Vista Applications Engineer will help you select the proper Thread Unit and Thread Gage or Remediation Tool — and work with you if you need a special, or a system.