NEW VISTA THREAD-VERIFICATION STATIONS (TYPE IND)
— Rotary Index Type Thread- and Hole-Verification Machines —
TYPE IND FEATURES:
- Automatically inspects threaded features in parts. Rejects are automatically sorted out.
- Indexing wheel transfers part from load-in to various inspection positions.
- Good parts and rejects are chuted away separately.
- Throughputs to 14,400 parts per hour (four parts up).
- Checks threaded holes (or external threads) by powering a Thread Gage Member into (or onto) the part. “GO” gaging, “NO GO” gaging, and combination gaging are all possible.
- Sensitive high speed drive causes the spindles to stop in case of missing, short or improperly formed threads. This creates a “reject” signal.
- Will check blind holes accurately for thread depth.
- Will not jam or stick in undersize (reject) threads. Rejects are separated out without stopping the process.
- Does not subject the part (or the spindle) to high force or torque levels…even with a reject.
- Multispindle Stations are available for multiple parts or multiple centers work.
- Automatic gaging of non-threaded features can be incorporated in.
- Supplied tooled and proven out for your application.
HOW NEW VISTA INDs ARE TOOLED:
Thread inspection at the various index positions is accomplished through the use of standard New Vista Thread-Verification Units (TVUs), or standard New Vista FLX Thread-Verification Spindles arranged in clusters.
An Application Form is available from the New Vista website: https://www.newvistacorp.com/contact/. Fill in the blanks and send it to [email protected]. Or you can get help by calling this U.S. telephone number: 410-342-3820, then 0, and then ask for Applications Assistance. We speak English and Spanish. A New Vista Applications Engineer will help you select the proper Thread Unit and Thread Gage or Chasing Members — and work with you if you need a special, or a system.