NEW VISTA “FLX” SPINDLE UNITS, HEADS AND STATIONS
— For thread forming, thread gaging and/or thread reconditioning —
— For single- or multiple-spindle applications —
CANADIAN PATENT NO. 2,521,347
OTHER PATENTS ARE PENDING
FLX SERIES THREAD UNITS, HEADS AND STATIONS
- Available as single-spindle Units, multiple-spindle Heads or complete Stations.
- Used to form, verify or recondition threaded holes (or external threads) by engaging appropriate thread tools with various threaded features.
- Will simultaneously form, verify or recondition threads of different sizes and pitches.
- Spindles are set individually for different torques and thread depths.
- Spindle Units can be equipped with compliant toolholders — to accommodate out-of-position holes.
- Not subject to damage from broken taps, missing or displaced holes, etc.
- Will not jam or stick in undersize or short threads. Won’t crossthread.
- Supplied proven out for your application.
An Application Form is available from the New Vista website: https://www.newvistacorp.com/contact/. Fill in the blanks and send it to [email protected]. Or you can get help by calling this U.S. telephone number: 410-342-3820, then 0, and then ask for Applications Assistance. We speak English and Spanish. A New Vista Applications Engineer will help you select the proper Thread Unit and Thread Gage or Chasing Members — and work with you if you need a special, or a system.