NEW VISTA “FLX” SPINDLE UNITS, HEADS AND STATIONS
— For multiple-spindle thread work —
CANADIAN PATENT NO. 2,521,347
OTHER PATENTS ARE PENDING
FLX SERIES THREAD STATIONS
- Available as complete Stations or as automated Heads.
- Verifies threaded holes (or external threads) by engaging Thread Gage Members with various threaded features. “GO” gaging,” NO GO” gaging and Combination gaging are all possible.
- Red and green lights indicate whether the part has verified successfully. Data ports are provided when the application requires it.
- Separate indicating lights on a touchscreen provide status for each individual thread.
- Will simultaneously verify threads of different sizes and pitches.
- Fast-cycle spindles will stop in case of missing, short, or improperly formed threads, creating a “reject” signal.
- Each spindle senses separately for torque and thread depth.
- Each spindle is equipped with a compliant toolholder — to accommodate out-of-position holes.
- Will check blind holes accurately for thread depth.
- Not subject to damage from broken taps, missing or displaced holes, etc.
- Will not jam or stick in undersize or short (reject) threads. Won’t crossthread.
- Supplied proven out for your application.
An Application Form is available from the New Vista website: https://www.newvistacorp.com/contact/. Fill in the blanks and send it to [email protected]. Or you can get help by calling this U.S. telephone number: 410-342-3820, then 0, and then ask for Applications Assistance. We speak English and Spanish. A New Vista Applications Engineer will help you select the proper Thread Unit and Thread Gage or Chasing Members — and work with you if you need a special, or a system.