NEW VISTA THREAD-VERIFICATION MACHINES (SERIES TVM-ESC)
— For verifying threaded features in feedable parts —
SERIES TVM-ESC FEATURES
- Automatically escapes and inspects threaded features in feedable parts.
- Good parts and rejects are chuted away separately.
- Outputs up to 2,400 parts per hour.
- Checks threaded holes (or external threads) by powering a Thread Gage Member into, or onto, the part. “GO” gaging, “NO GO” gaging, and combination gaging are all possible.
- Sensitive high speed drive causes the spindle to stop in case of missing or improperly formed threads. This registers a fault, creating a “reject” signal.
- Will check blind holes accurately for thread depth.
- Will not jam or stick in undersize (reject) threads. Rejects are separated out without stopping the process.
- Does not subject the part (or the spindle) to high force or torque levels…even with a reject.
- Four basic models fit most applications. Multispindle versions are also available.
- Supplied tooled and proven out for your application.
SPECIFICATIONS AND CAPACITIES
|Model||Torque Unit||Will Check Thread Size||Thread Length Up To||Approximate Cycle Time1|
|TVM-ESC-250||S||M3 – M5 (#4 thru #10)||13mm (.50 inches)||1.2 seconds|
|TVM-ESC-500||M||M3.5 – M12 (#6 thru 1/2”)||19mm (.75 inches)||1.3 seconds|
|TVM-ESC-1000||L||M12 – M50 (5/8” thru 2”)||22mm (.87 inches)||2.5 seconds|
An Application Form is available from the New Vista website: https://www.newvistacorp.com/contact/. Fill in the blanks and send it to [email protected]. Or you can get help by calling this U.S. telephone number: 410-342-3820, then 0, and then ask for Applications Assistance. We speak English and Spanish. A New Vista Applications Engineer will help you select the proper Thread Unit and Thread Gage or Chasing Members — and work with you if you need a special, or a system.