- Will run a variety of parts; tooling is inexpensive.
- Most changeovers in less than 30 seconds.
- The economical way to run both high and low volumes…at high production rates.
- Available with Quick-change Toolholders and Fast-change Fixtures.
- Auto load, auto unload and auto sort options available.
- Fast. Floor-to-floor cycles of 3 to 4 seconds are regularly attained.
- Models available that will run a large variety of internal or external, straight or tapered threads.
- Utilizes production-proven, patented New Vista mechanisms and controls.
- Low maintenance and long probe life.
- Will inspect for “GO”, “NO GO”, or combination characteristics.
- Precision verification of thread depth for straight threads (or tapered pipe threads).
- Sensitive high-speed drive allows spindle to stop quickly if an obstruction is encountered.
- Will not subject the part or the tooling to high force or torque levels…even with a reject.
- Will not jam or stick in undersize or short threads.
- Green light signifies a good thread; red lights signals reject threads: short threads, no threads, undersize or oversize threads, obstructed threads.
- Supplied tooled and proven out for your application.
Included With Series
- One Quick Change Toolholder.
- Control Box pre-programmed for your application.
Not Included With Series
- Thread Gage Member.
- Floor Stand (Optional).
- Auto-Sort Assembly (Optional).