- Fast cycle time.
- Comprised of multiple spindles driven by a single motor.
- Simplified changeover between similar parts.
- Available as standalone or automated stations.
- Verifies threaded holes (or external threads) by engaging Thread Gage Members with various threaded features. “GO”, ” NO GO”, and Combination gaging are all possible.
- Red and green lights indicate whether the part has verified successfully. Data ports are provided when the application requires it.
- Separate indicating lights provide status for each individual spindle.
- Will simultaneously verify threads of different sizes and pitches.
- 3~4 second part-to-part cycles are routine.
- Fast-cycle spindles will stop in case of missing, short, or improperly formed threads, creating a “reject” signal.
- Each spindle senses separately.
- Will check blind holes accurately for thread depth.
- Not subject to damage from broken taps, missing or displaced holes, etc.
- Will not jam or stick in undersize (reject) threads.
- X-Y and angular compliance built into every setup.
- Supplied proven out for your application.
Specifications & Capacities
- Thread-verification is accomplished through the use of standard New Vista FLX Spindles arranged in clusters.
- High speed compliant drives allow the Thread Gage Members to follow the existing threads, even though alignment and angularity are not perfect. In most cases clamping of the part is not necessary.
Included With Series
Not Included With Series
- Thread Gage Members