- The part is set in a simple fixture, and then washed, and then blown dry, from the inside and the outside while rotating.
- Perfect for use in conjunction with CNC lathes.
- The part is rotated during washing. Jets pressure – blast the part from both the inside and outside – excellent for purging out part features such as bores, holes, internal and external grooves.
- Parts leave the Station clean and dry.
- Can be served by robot, gantry, or loaded manually.
- Automatable with New Vista Multi-Gantry MG-1000 (Catalog Sheet 200-025).
- Heavy gauge stainless construction.
- Small footprint.
- Single load/unload point.
- Rollaway tank unit.
- Multi-stage filtering: 1)Lift-out strainer basket, 2) Contaminant-settling baffle, 3) Pump intake screen, 4)Bag filter.
- Available with mist collection system.
- Swing-away lid (with window) provides 360? access.
- 5-minute fixture-and-nozzle changeovers.
Specifications & Capacities
– Slip clutch-protected rotary drive.
– Dual pressure washing available:
- 40 PSI, 30 GPM low pressure deluge.
- 310 PSI, 7.5 GPM high pressure blast (special order option).
- Regenerative Blowoff – 5 HP motor generates 4 PSI and 215 CFM.
- Mist Collector – 1/2 HP, 225 CFM with 3-stage filtration.
- Oil Skimmer – 1 GPH rate.